Past Client Menu Selections.
Please note that all dishes depend on freshness, quality, and availability.
Alternative options will always be discussed. All experiences are custom to fit your needs.
· We work with you to create your menu.
· We do all of the grocery shopping for your experience.
· Arrival two hours in advance of the service time for set-up.
· Setting up of kitchen and dining areas.
· Service and clearing of each course.
· All tableware will be placed into the dishwasher and turned on.
· Kitchen cleaned, swept, and left as found.
· Trash removed and placed into an outside trash can.
· Six hours in your home, including early arrival.
· Creating memories that last a lifetime.
· Three Courses (client pays for groceries). Price per person discussed when booking.
· Four Courses (client pays for groceries). Price per person discussed when booking.
· Server fee for groups of eight or more. Discussed at time of booking)
· Our cancelation policy will be discussed during your confirmed booking.
· At the client’s discretion, gratuities are always appreciated.
Special Requests are Always Accommodated
· Pan Seared Scallops, Tomato Bacon Jam, Citrus Pan Jus
· Steamed Local Clams, Atlantic Mussels, Fennel Lemon Grass Broth, Crostini
· NOLA BBQ Georgia Shrimp
· Roasted Stuffed Portabella Mushroom, Georgia Shrimp, Florentine Spinach,
· Avocado Tuna Poke Tower, Soy Dressing, Naan Bread
· Pan Seared Crab Cakes, Roasted Tomato Red Pepper Coulis, Citrus Arugula
· Mediterranean Trio, Red Pepper Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Taktouka
· Asian Braised Pork Riblets with Green Onion Pancakes
· Pan Seared Duck Breast, Onion Confit, Port Demi
· Baby Romaine, Pancetta, Heirloom Tomato, Shaved Purple Onion, Balsamic Vinaigrette
· Baby Spinach Salad, Blue Cheese, Sugared Georgia Pecans, Roasted Tomatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon Dressing
· Romaine Wedge, Bacon, Blue Cheese, Tomato, Creamy Ranch
· Wild Field Greens, Prosciutto, Goat Cheese Souffle
· Heirloom Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Balsamic Glaze
· Mixed Greens, Strawberries, Candied Pecans, Apples, Blood Orange Dressing
· Caprese Salad, Heirloom Tomato, Fresh Burrata, Basil, Balsamic Reduction
Entrees Course (we can provide family platter service for groups over ten)
· North African Twelve Spiced Grouper, Georgia Peach Compote, Roasted Potatoes and Sweet Onions, Asparagus, Citrus Beurre Blanc
· Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Wild Mushroom Confit, Smoked Cheese and Green Onion Potato Pancake, Roasted Vegetables, Pan Reduction Demi-Glace
· South Georgia Shrimp and Carolina Grits, NOLA BBQ Sauce, Roasted Brussel Sprouts
· Organic Chicken, Mushroom Shallot, and Carrot Puree, Roasted Baby Potatoes, Dry Cherry Port Natural Jus
· Roasted Veal Chop, Gruyere Potato Green Onion Cake, Succotash, Roasted Tomato Demi
· Lamb T-Bones or Chops, Mashed Russet Potatoes, Squash and Mushrooms, Mint Demi
· Almond Peppercorn Crusted Salmon, Succotash, Lemon Lentils
· Grass Fed Beef, Mushroom Thyme Confit, Duet of Asparagus, Roasted Herb Garlic Potatoes
· Peking Duck Traditional Service (must be ordered a month in advance)
· Double Crust Peach and Berry Cobbler, Vanilla Ice Cream
· Chocolate Mousse, Chantilly Cream, Berries
· Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache Torte Chantilly Cream
· Johnny Walker Black Bread Pudding, Vanilla Bean Sauce
· Three Chocolate Ganache, Pecan, Graham Cracker, or Oreo Crust, Fresh Berries
· Strawberry Shortcake
· E-Mail Thechefcarino@yahoo.com
· Enter Chef Johnny Carino into your search engine to learn more about your chef
Take the stress out of holiday meal planning by letting me handle the cooking. I offer a variety of catering options, from traditional holiday fare to unique and exciting dishes that will impress your guests.
Learn new skills and techniques to take your cooking to the next level. From knife skills to advanced techniques, I offer personalized cooking lessons that will help you become a better cook.